P90X

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Working out when Pregnant

When I was pregnant with my last baby, I worked out as normal for as long as I could, but then I wanted something that was made more for someone who was pregnant. So I ordered Yoga Booty Ballet Baby on the Way workout video. I did that for the last 3 months of my pregnancy, and really enjoyed it. They do all the exercises you are supposed to do when pregnant. It makes it easy to take care of yourself. I thought it was a great workout, and was perfect for me in the last part of my pregnancy. Not too strenuous, but I felt like it was a good work out for me. I recommend it to all pregnant women. You don't have to stop working out just because you are pregnant. (Unless your doctor tells you to.) Take good care, and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment